Sunday, May 6, 2012

Movie Making Fun With Our Ipad2

Last summer my sons pitched in with some friends and bought an ipad2 for me to use with my social media management business. They are having as much fun with it as I am. Every time they come over they are off with with my ipad2.

My husband added some imovie apps. Some friends of our recently opened a BBQ restaurant so my husband Randy created this really cool short video clip to promote their new restaurant. We would love your feedback. Enjoy!


Real Kansas City BBQ on the Blackfoot River next to Johns Rudd. Find out more www.Facebook.com/KINDSWINEBBQ Take out available. Cabin rentals, Live music and more!!! 406-BIG-PORK ~ Video created by Manimal Productions at Socialmediahelp4u.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence