Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas For The Pet Lover

Do you have a friend that loves animals and seems to have everything?
Well here you go. Here's my list of ideas for the hard to buy for pet lover.

Debby Carman over at Faux Paw Productions makes one-of-a kind custom pet products. Hand crafted personalized gifts. I love my biscuit jar. It has one-of-a kind paintings of all my special pets all the way around it. The trees on top represent our forest home and the spirals express gratitude for life. The only one in the world. I'll cherish it forever and pass it on when I leave.

You can see Ghost on this side of my jar.




Do you have a friend with multiple cats or a fancy house?
Make their day. Get them a real flushing cat box.








 Help your friends be prepared in case of a pet emergency.

  • Lid doubles as water bowl
  • Human grade products
  • Kit contains 45 items


A new kitty on the block? This will entertain him or her for hours.



What are your special holiday gift ideas for the hard to buy for pet owner? Please comment and share your ideas or a link to your blog post.


Happy Holidays.
~ Carol Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence