Friday, June 10, 2011

How is everyone holding up during all our natural disasters?

Hi everyone, there's so much going on right now in the United States. There's been a record amount of tornadoes, flooding and wildfires. In my home town our rivers are at 13 feet. Flood stage is 10. Several families are in emergency mode bagging sandbags and some are even evacuating.


My oldest son Tony is a wildland Forest Fighter. He has flown out to Arizona today to help with the largest fire in Arizona's history. I would love to hear your stories if you've been in the midst of mother natures changes lately.


Also I would like to share my Social Media Help 4 U blog. I'm available for new clients at this time. I provide monthly social media management and can help build Facebook Pages, Blogfrog Communities and more. Please visit my site for social media tips, social media manager information, packages and prices.


As we all know bloggers are great net-workers. I thank you in advance for sharing my new social media business, word of mouth exposure, tweets, and facebook sharing. Socialmediahelp4u.com

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence