Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When life seems a little upside down....

When life seems a little upside down. Hang in there.
There's always tomorrow and it always get better!

Quick Tips For Lifting Your Mood.

  • Watch funny videos on YouTube
  • Pet an animal
  • Hold a smile for 30 seconds, it will shift your energy. 
  • Take a walk and get some fresh air. Walk your dog if you have one.
  • Listen to Hay House Radio. Free Radio For Your Soul.
  • Grab a cup of tea, a great book and indulge yourself.
  • Take a hot bath, add some sea salt and some of your favorite stones.
  • Listen to positive uplifting music. Put on your favorite CD, or dig our your old records and dance around your living room. 
  • Drink lot's of water and eat something healthy.
  • Write a list of all the things/people/events you are grateful in your life.
  • Take five minutes for yourself. Sit in a comfortable position, create a quite atmosphere and silence your mind. 

icon

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cat and great advice. It is a good thought that when our life gets upside down that we have the power to turn it right again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace, the kitty posing in this picture is Stacy's cat Templer. He thinks he's a human. Very unique and funny personality for a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list. Just reading the list (and seeing this happy cat) lifted my mood:)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - my kitty is always doing that :) ...and I agree with Leigh...just reading the list uplifted my mood a bit...that's kind of amazing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture! My favorite tip is holding a smile for 30 seconds! I'm going to make a sign and put it next to my computer saying that! It's interesting to me how smiling doesn't come natural...i'm happy, but i tend to forget to tell my face! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list but "silence your mind". I can rest my body but I can't rest my mind, how exactly does one silence the mind?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence