Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oil Spill: Why is this 100% Organic Solution Being Ignored?

There are so many resources available to help clean up oil spills I wonder why this one is being ignored?


I haven't heard much about the Gulf oil spill in the news much lately but then again, I don't choose to watch the news a whole lot. I balance my time and usually catch up with what's going on in the world online. 


I don't feel the news is fair and balanced. I feel we are subjected to controlled media. Maybe not as controlled as in some countries but definitely influenced by the owners of the networks.

What do you think?

Oil Spill: Why is this 100% Organic Solution Being Ignored?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. We don't have a balanced news media. And when you read that certain networks donate a lot of money to certain political parties then you know they are not fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch news much. It's so depressing.
    Whether it's balanced - I think the media is only choosing what's current and sensational over what is important but not too current anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence