Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Do you eat a raw food diet? Raw food cookbook for kids!

I've been exploring the raw food diet more and more. Among my searches I came across a raw food cook book for kids! I think I'll start there. It should be an easy way to ease me into this new way of eating.


I've always enjoyed fresh vegies and fruits but I want to take it to a new level. I'm going to experiment with The Gerson Therapy way of eating and see if I can finally loose some unwanted pounds and increase my energy levels. 

My husband and I recently watched the movie The Beautiful Truth. If you follow me on Facebook you've seen my links lately commenting on what a great movie The Beautiful Truth is. 






"Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of their animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett s father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposes a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer. Fascinated, Garrett embarks on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.










This movie has really resonated with my husband and I. 
We are really looking into learning more about the Gerson way of eating for preventative health. 


Anyone eat a raw food diet? I would love to hear more about your results. 


If you eat a raw food diet and would like to share your story and a recipe please email me at:
intunedparenting@gmail.com

  




Raw Recipes for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence