Friday, December 10, 2010

Pet Stocking Winners And Guest Blogger Announcement!

It's time to pick two winners of my brand new pet stockings!



#5. Sara 




Sara said...








I am new to your blog...So I would have to say this is my favorite! Love those doggie Stockings. Sara - Posh Pooch Designs




#8 Gara




 Garah said...








I really loved the bee article. It's amazing how one little creature can effect the balance of the everything! I also never knew bees could get diseases!

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and who took the time to look around and leave a comment. I really appreciate all of you!


I've had a wonderful response for Guest Bloggers!
I look forward to sharing the talents from these very talented people. 
Watch for their awesome articles to be posted soon.


1. Bill King
2. Jo Dee Kenney
3. Susan Marek
4. Grace Hodgin
5. Terra Baltosiewich
6. Jamie Oliver
There are a few others in the works. If you would like to be on the list. Email Carol at intunedparenting@gmail.com with your article idea. All articles should coincide with the theme of this blog.


Thanks everyone!
I hope all is well in everyone's world right now. Don't forget to take time for yourself during this crazy time of the year! ~ Carol


SALE!
Last chance before Christms sale! 20% off holiday items thru Dec 17 with code HAPPYHOLIDAY


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Carol and congrats to the stocking winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence