Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looking For Guest Bloggers.

 


Do you have a blog or a website that talks about sustainability, healthy eating, teaching kids about being green, pets or nature? Funny animal stories? Do you live on a farm or work at a zoo? 


How would you like to write a guest post for my blog Incredible Creatures At Home And In The Wild?
Five lucky winners will receive a spot for a guest post with several links back to your blog or website.


All guest posts will be posted through the month of December. This is a great opportunity to draw new readers. 


I will share a link to your post at my Intentional Conscious Parenting blog, my twittermoms page and on The Blog Frog!


Leave a comment on this post to let me know who you are, a link to your blog, an email to contact you and what you would like to write about. Please make sure it fits in with my theme.


Good luck! 
















I will post the lucky winners no later than Thanksgiving.




http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com

































Incredible Creatures At Home And In The Wild is available on Kindle!


Give A Gift That Keeps On Giving All Year Long!


National Wildlife Federation_Wild Animal Baby

5 comments:

  1. Hey Carol, I replied to you at Blog Frog, but I am re-posting here per your request. :)

    I will e-mail you this evening with a full article.
    anna{at}lawrencegirls{dot}com
    Lawrence Girls
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Blog Frog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carol! I write about our little, grass-based farm a lot. Especially about farming with kids. I'd love for you to take a look at my blog and see if my lifestyle leads to a fit into your guest blogging posts. The category Food and Farming might be more of what you're looking for.

    I'd be interested if you had a particular topic about farming and sustainability you'd like to have someone write about. Some ideas I've been thinking on for myself include a post about equines (choosing a horse for your family) and dogs (choosing a dog for your family). Each would be about our pets and what they've taught us or reinforced for us. Email me if you'd like to discuss further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'd love to be a guest blogger! My name is Rachel and I have 2 schnauzers-1 giant and 1 mini, plus 3 boys and my adventures as a stay at home mommy. I could write about how my dogs fit into our family and have become our 2 "other" children. I noticed your a new follower on my blog and came over to check you guys out. Thanks for considering me :)
    Rachel
    rachelstarchman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    My husband and I feel it is important for our grand children to learn necessary survival skills and to learn to stay one with nature.
    On my grandson's 11th birthday he and my husband made charcoal the old fashion way and they chopped the wood for it themselves.
    He sure did sleep good that night and had more appreciation for the modern conveniences of today. But if he is without them he now knows how to cope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, Grace mentioned to me that you are looking for guest articles for your blog. My focus is on positive thinking with kids (in a slightly different viewpoint though) and would be happy to send you a couple to review and consider. My website is www.idontstink.com and you can check out my blog there.

    Let me know if you would like me to send you something when you have a minute.

    With gratitude,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence