Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Night In The Woods By Dave McGraw - Review By Carol Lawrence

A Night In The Woods By: Dave M. McGraw


A Night in the Woods

A Night In The Woods is a tale about a dog named Josie. 
This delightful story written for children and adults is written from Josie's point of view.
Josie goes on an accidental adventure full of excitement, love, fear, danger and courage.
She will touch your heart as her adventure teaches the reader about courage, loyalty and strength.


A Night In The Woods is a beautiful hardback children's book featuring detailed captivating illustrations.


The author Dave McGraw shows his love for fly fishing, the outdoors and spending time with family and friends at Fuzzy Moose Flats through his descriptive words and inspiring characterizations . 
You would almost think Dave was a dog by the way he captures Josie's point of view! He describes Josie's bold and daring tale in such vivid detail you feel like you are there along for the journey.

A Night In The Woods would make a great gift for adults and children alike.
Purchase your copy today.
A Night in the Woods


To learn more about "A Night In The Woods" or see what Dave's up to these days check out his Facebook Page.


Would you like to win a copy of "A Night In The Woods?"

 Winners will be selected through random.org by mid Oct.


Written By: Carol Lawrence
No monetary compensation has been made for the review of this book.


I came across Dave's site and knew I wanted to read his book and share it with you.


Dave Thank You so much for donating two beautiful hardback copies to share with my readers!


http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. So fun to discover new blogs. (I found you through MBC). I'm a children's book author, so I love hearing about new children's books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from MBC. Come and visit my blog http://mom-stuffcommunity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly does sound like a heart warming book. Thanks for sharing the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this book on Face Book and did a search to find out more. I read the review from Carol Lawrence who directed me to this link, and I knew I had to have this book. I have an eleven year old Grandson who loves to read. Everytime I see him, he has a book in his hand reading one adventure after an another. I would like very much to purchase this book so I can give it to him for Christmas. I do my shopping early, LOL.
    Is there any chance of the author signing it for me ?
    Please send your reply to ordering and if book can be signed to email
    debra.lawton81@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Debra Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Carol. I know my grandchildren will love this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol I have been out of town and just got back. I wanted to let you know the book arrived safe and sound. I'm taking it to read to my grand children my next trip.
    Thanks again for the lovely book and I'll share it and your blog on my blog with a link to your blog so others may enjoy your posts.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence