Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Four Legged Surprise Stopped By Today? Any Guesses?

If you guessed a puppy your right.

Our friends Lee and Kirsten stopped by today and guess what they had?
A new puppy! His name is Arrow.
The mark on his nose is shaped like a heart.












He's a ten week old Bull Terrier puppy.
I was in heaven!
I had to call my best friend Stacy to come right over and see him.













We can never get enough of puppy breath and puppy kisses!
I said to Stacy, "Why don't we open up a puppy daycare?" How fun would that be!












Me and Arrow.

Arrow all comfy in his daddies arms.....











Thanks Lee and Kirsten for sharing your sweet little puppy with us!


Bull Terrier American Kennel Club DVD





3 comments:

  1. Yes . . puppy breath. Most people think I'm crazy when I talk about how good puppy breath is. I guess only the pure of heart can appreciate it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dog obsessed too. Even when I'm in the car, I'll pull over to the side of the road if I see a puppy and ask if I can say "hello".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence