Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's your dogs favorite chew toy?


What's your dogs favorite chew toy? 
I have three dogs. Two Pit Bull mixes and a Great Pyrenees. Marv & Goldie love to chew on their toys. Ghost our Great Pyrenees prefers to nap and bark. Those are her two favorite past times. 

The longest lasting chew toy in our house has been a nylabone dinosaur. 
It's absolutely amazing that a chew toy can last five years. Everything else has been destroyed and tossed into the trash.     
                    








One of the reasons I purchased a nylabone dinosaur was because of it's price and I thought it would last a little while and it did. I've also purchased the nylabones and the nylabone ring. We still have the ring too! The bones have all been chewed up. 
Here are some of the other deciding factors of why I still continue to purchase nylabones for my dogs.
  • Natural
  • Made in USA
  • Vet-recommended nubz treats can help clean teeth, freshen breath, and reduce plaque and tartar build-up (Marv especially has bad breath)
  • They are highly digestible. I've had no problems with them at all. I had to quit buying rope toys because they were causing all kinds of issues. 
  • Made with Real Chicken
  • No added sugar, salt, plastic, or preservatives
  • Gluten-free formula
  • And my dogs love them

You can find them at Costco and online, I found my dogs nylabone dinosaur at our local Ace Hardware store.
 I recently noticed in Costcos monthly coupon book they have a coupon valued at $3.50 (GREAT price!) *Valid August 19th – September 12th (Hurry while supplies last!)









What chew toys do you recommend? 
I'm always open to new ideas.
As with any new toy or treat you should read all of the information that comes from the manufacture, supervise your dogs while chewing on any new product and do not allow them to eat the whole thing at once. (Just my personal opinion)
http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence