Sunday, August 8, 2010

Helping Dogs Who Can't Help Themselves

Blooming Where I'm Planted: Helping Dogs Who Can't Help Themselves, An Angel i...:
"Have you read this article on www.tonic.com? It is so inspiring. This world needs more people like Mikael in it. God bless her. Giving Dogs ..."
I saw this article on the "Blooming Where I'm Planted" blog.
It's about an Incredible woman named Mikael Hardy.
She started her own nonprofit called Pawsitive Effects.
They help build fences for chained dogs. Great story I hope you hop on over and read it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG thanks for posting this incredible article. Wow, that's all I can say. There are some incredible people out there. I love animals and love to see people helping them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence