Monday, August 23, 2010

Amazing video of a dog rescuing another dog!

Have you seen this incredible video. I actually cried the first time I watched it! Wow!
Be sure to preview this video first before sharing with any children.
This video will be to much for some kids to handle. It does have a happy ending.
Animals never cease to amaze me that's why they are so INCREDIBLE!

Enjoy! Please give me feedback on what you think and be sure to share with your friends.

object width="425" height="344">


http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and when I move back to the US I will be looking into getting some farm fresh food, it is so important!! Thanks for all the great information.
    I'm your newest follower, feel free to stop by my blog at:
    http://dancinganddishes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this video a few years back and a couple times since. EACH and EVERY time I cry my eyes out. It's heartwarming and heartbreaking all in one. Dogs are just so wonderful. I have 2 ..a golden and a saint.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence