Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A little cat litter goes a long ways!

























This is my Great Pyreneese "Ghost".
She came out of the laundry room where we keep our cat box.
Everyone one started laughing at her. She was guilty! Instead of getting mad I ran for my camera!


Great Pyrenees (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)Rules In A Great Pyrenees' HouseGreat Pyrenees (Complete Pet Owner's Manual)

Learn to be your dog's Pack Leader. Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan can show you how.

Written by: Carol Lawrence
http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Great photo of Ghost! I can't believe she didn't lick that off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE SEEN THAT LOOK BEFORE!
    OH HOW THOSE DOGGIES LOVE THAT CAT LITTER.
    WHAT A PRECIOUS FACE! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate them.
We hope you will bookmark our blog and come back again real soon. ~ Carol and Randy Lawrence